Sunday, October 5, 2008

from another blog, I do this sometimes

Sunday, October 5, 2008

FINALLY!!! I know everyone has been wondering what’s been going on with the Settlemeyers, right? Well, I could go on forever, but I’ll cut to the chase and hit the highlights. First of all, we are now in our new home and loving it. Of course we still have plenty of boxes to unload as we try to figure out where everything goes. The first day we were moving in, all of the neighbors came by to introduce themselves. On one side of us there is a young couple with a 7-month-old girl. To the other side, it is a couple with two girls ages 3 and 6. Everyone is so incredibly nice and we couldn’t have asked for better neighbors. Evidently this neighborhood goes all out for the different holidays and has a big party on Halloween. Josh, Superman (aka Connor) and I are really looking forward to that.

No comments: