Friday, October 10, 2008

Brain Damage!

I used some of this CPES which I told about in another posting. The noxious fumes emitted are really smelly, yet, even though I got used to it and continued working. I was a printer for 30 years and have smelled my share of fumes but this stuff! After about an hour of working and breathing this I started getting dizzy and realized what was happening. Now it might be too late,...irreversable damage to my brain, liver, kidneys and maybe even the pancreas.

No comments: